Science is not Disconnected to Life; it is Life

Life as we know it is filled with science. Eat food, put on clothes, brush your teeth or wash your face and you are experiencing the benefits of Science whether you understand it or not. Alternatively, suffer from the flu, shiver from the cold in your room, or experiment with drugs and you are experiencing the negative aspects of not understanding Science around you and the impact that it has on your life. An understanding of Science improves life. It can cause life. It can save a life. Science matters.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here we blog again...

I am out again...blogging! This time I am blogging in the name of science and education. I blog so that others might share with me in my learning. I blog, because my university requires it! :0) So here's to those who are reading this! I hope that you enjoy all that is to come as we explore some science together.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Everything looks wonderful! I like the background pattern you chose. Amy

    ReplyDelete